ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    let's start with how pleasant week i had so far...
    firstly,i will like to share my feeling with you's hw stressing i am with my textile assignment.part of me im very impress with hw i design it and the other part of me hw scared i am dat it doesnt turn out like it suppose to be and also im scared it wont finish in time.
    secondly,hw angry i am with the person who login on my account without any of my permission.honestly i hate it.i cant full on blame on that person yet,unless i gt prove that person actually do it .
    btw if the person and should know who they are,can u please buzz of and mind ur own business,between u and me we gt no connection anymore alrite.im giving u a warning now.understood?
    "suprise!suprise!'

    "" was Posted On: May 21, 2009 @4:18 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.