ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    back !

    sorry for the lacks of upate.
    i've been busy with work and especially school,alot of things to catch up since i've been away for 1 month..
    anyway,sorrry for not been upload picture lately,cz seriouslyy i cant be bother.they take so long to upload it,which iss why i hate it.
    let's breifly talk about my singapore trip,its the amazing trip i ever went.thx to everyonee over dere for making my trip funn..especially my beloved friends HAIDER&IKAN and also not forgetting my familyy... gosh without them i guess it wouldnt be that much fun.hahaha
    anyway,im off larh..tired leh just got back from work!

    "back !" was Posted On: August 6, 2009 @10:33 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.