ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    oops;

    GOODMORNIN TO YOU ALL PEOPLE.
    Soon i will be ready for work.arghh so malas lehh..cnt be bother.
    yesterday nite,watch some scary indonesia documentary with the siblings.Oh yes,as usually my habit asking too much question and the other gets really annoyed by me asking dem.anyway,the movie actually is really scary bt just that i keep asking really weird and stupid question and its makings the documentary not scary as it supposed to be.hahaha..I KNOWWW,thats why my sibling never bring me to watch movie with dem...
    oklarh im off.
    getting ready for work.

    "oops;" was Posted On: January 5, 2010 @10:14 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.