ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    oo SURPRISE!

    yesyes...SURPRISE!SURPRISE!
    well that's my surrprise to u's people,yeah i did it finally,dis time with my own money.
    anyway,i start work tdy at 3:30pm bt my hair was done at 4:30.i was in the shop since 1:30.very long rite ?lucky my boss is not around,if not i will be dead by den.
    i was very happy with my hair,they did a good job with the colored,foils, blowdry,treatment and cut..not regreating it at all so far.hahaa.bt not sure later.
    oh yar,my work mates including my lovely manager surprise me with a advance birthday prezzies,its so cute.i will take a picture of it soon aite.oh they love me so much,its so quiet without me at work.i very kecohrable at work lerh..sometimes they cannot stand with me anymore.hahaha
    oklarh peeps,im off to bed..
    have a pleaseant weekend!
    "you give me butterfly in my tummy."

    "oo SURPRISE!" was Posted On: May 22, 2009 @10:45 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.