ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    at skool;

    omgoshh...dis is my first time using a handphone device to update my blogg..madd kann....kaykay Stopit!'jakung to the max'hahaha...
    anyway,is not my pphone im using,is mickeyss!
    Im soo boredd lehh...i have free period now,jz sitting down looking at my irratating friends playin arnd like a kid! Inamaturee Much!ahahah
    Im off noww...updatee moree soon!

    "at skool;" was Posted On: August 19, 2009 @10:20 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.