ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    memories;

    i have to admit,i do miss you.
    i know this is weird,just now while i was browsing the net i just remembered i have multiply.
    anyway i had dem like agess agoo until i cnt rememeber wen i join in,you know how multiply u can add songs,video and picture.and i totally forgot that i add song on my multiply.denn while the music was on and i keep pressing next to hear what song i add on this playlistt.and guess what i found?ermm..
    this song that nizam wrote for me and sang by him feat syarif(sleeq),omg this song was send like few years agoo when his confess to me that he likes mee.(akward sign*)..oh my.
    i havent heard from him in a long time.i wonder how he is right now..hope his okay!
    the memories that i had with him it will always in my heart, it will never be forgotten.
    I'm sorry,for letting you go with some stupid reason that i regret..



    "memories;" was Posted On: January 8, 2010 @9:58 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.