ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    hope;

    im still counting on you,
    even though you mad at me for breaking the promises that we've made...
    im hoping and waiting for you to accept my apology.
    "You're...My Friend,my companion,through good times and bad my friend, my buddy,through happy and sad,beside me you stand,beside me you walk,you're there to listen,you're there to talk,with happiness, with smiles,with pain and tears,I know you'll be there,throughout the years!"

    "hope;" was Posted On: October 20, 2009 @7:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.