ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    to haider;

    I noe u been waiting for this post;
    sorry for the wait!
    hope you like it!
    On left hand side,this irratating bustard boy,ah i tell you he always give me a headache because of all his nonsense.
    Honestly rite,i never ever had enough with his stupid joke and his weirdest laugh.His my pain killer,strong one i meant!*susah nak dapat tau,i tell you*hahaha..

    I will describe him,ermmm..where should i begin!
    okay,hiis very loving boy,who cares about others,have to admit he quite cute ahh sometimes!OOPS*did i just say that*,he has something unique in him that i like.
    ermm,what else..he actually quite a good singer i must say,ermm dancingg?oklarh.nt so bad!
    His one only person who can really understand me,and how i feel when im down.Even though our friendship is far distance, i cann see trust,honesty & faithful in him.*Thanks adik for everything,for the time when im in singapore.You skip soccer training just because of me,and plus sorry for always replying ur msg few hours later.*

    Love always; sokor-sokor






    "to haider;" was Posted On: October 11, 2009 @10:27 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.