ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    break;

    exhausted;
    i do need a break,i've been working mostly everyday this few weeks no break at all.
    today i suppose to start around 12 but since i receieve a msg from donna at 8 and ask me to start in the morning,omgosh i jump off the bedd and straight to the bathroom.i wass rushing my ass off try to get ready as quick as possible.abg drop me off and reach work at 930am.
    finally,i clean my wardrobe yesterday night straight got back from dinner.goshh i slept like 3.
    honestly,i dont noe that i have thousand of clothes.i need to chuck the old clothes and buy new clothes.ermmm,should i?
    To haider:
    pls do come online,i miss u bangett sia.

    "break;" was Posted On: January 11, 2010 @6:31 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.