ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    oh yeah;

    oo what a wonderful day to end with..
    yeah i did it guys..alhamdullilahh!
    shakeyy.nervouss and heart beating really fast until like wan to pop out..bt goess pretty alrite i guess.
    i wontt pass without to all the people who pray for me and wishingg me luck.onces the test is finish got out from the car and back to RTA,waited and waited with the heart beating damn fast again and my body is shakingg like hell..well 15 mins been waiting, finally they called out my name with no expression face at all.she say i PASS! greatt riteee! OMG,i was about to cry siaa.bt i hold it in..i guess it worth awhile waiting.ahhaa
    i didnt msg anyonee at all that i pass nt my parents,i wan to wait till i got home.MATnoor send me home,got out the car with sad face pretending that i didnt pass,ayah was outside fixing smth and ayah asking me did u pass?and i was likee noo bt few second got out my RED P'S PLATE! and he smilee soo widee!he expression was SHOCK!
    ibu wen outside and start smilingggg widee,also had the same FACE EXPRESSIION as ayah...they didnt believe i PASS!!hahahaha..
    ohh goshhhh.its been a long day for meee! im off to bed.
    take care peeps!


    "oh yeah;" was Posted On: February 24, 2010 @11:53 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.