ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    fun;

    oo I LOVE IT;
    In the morning had my driving lesson,then wen to catch the train to parra,while im on my break met ilah had lunch with her,OH MY! its been years i havent see her.I MISS HER SIA.
    well we had our girly conversation as usuall,alot of stories to tell..after the trainee thing meet up with patty she accomapany me to buy ibu prezzies which i bought her pandora bracelet that she been wanting.
    after that had wen to CAFE THE LUCAS had our girly conversation,then catch the train back to blacktown and meet up with the gangs..
    i had fun!








    "fun;" was Posted On: January 14, 2010 @10:42 AM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.