ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    update;

    more stress;
    its been quite awhile the last time i updated, anyway life has been like a train rack..non stop skool work and other stuff..half yearly just around the corner, summary for each subject started to put together, teachers making us stress and how they keep telling us we have 18 more wks till we start out HSC, they just want us to come to class and worried about what we missing..
    oh yar, driving has been great..well oklarh! cant control my excitment sometimes, that i can finally drivee legally without a full license driver sit nxt to me guiding me through.bt unfortunately i have a person who always telling me to stop doing this, watch out for the cars, watch for your speed..uh huh, yeapp my annoying sista eya..ohh goshh cant stand her in the car with me.
    anyway bubs,im off!
    ps.i miss you:)

    "update;" was Posted On: March 11, 2010 @10:05 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.