ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Hi my name is Nur Shafiqah!and I love fashion and food.
    like it?
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    fullstop;

    another tears drop fall;
    In a situation where wee need to settle between each other, sometimes my heart tells me that i wan him back and sometimes its tells me i need to move on and forget everything that was past.but cant decide.
    i dont understand just stick to the person tahts in your heart dont let a girl fall for it by the way you touch her or treat her.For my opinion sometimes guys need a better understanding in situation that a girl having.Make up ur mind before doin anything.Just makes girl confused if you still love her and still have feeling for her.Doing things that you not supposed to do just making her look like an idiot. This is it i hearing ur crapp onces and im not im not gonna hear it again and put up with it again,cause i had enough.im nt type of a girl who you can aplay around with ,im nt type of girl who accept a apology easily. been patient with you its not that easy,i fall on my knee.when i see you or hear ur name i try to hold in my smile and the excitement..
    even though i still love you and misses you, but i guess theres time for me to let go..


    "fullstop;" was Posted On: March 30, 2010 @8:19 PM | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.